Thursday, April 30, 2009

My puppy was born today

I still haven't made up my mind. I don't want the border collie board to rule my life. I go there for opinions. But, you know what they say about opinions, they are like a$$holes, everyone has one and some of them stink. LOL. I really like the BC board. Like a nice discussion, but don't like arguments. Anyway, there were 12, count 'em 12 in the litter. WOW.......is about all I can say. I am used to seeing 5-6. I wasn't sent any pics, he is waiting to make sure they all make it. That's a big litter.


My last training day was a disaster. It's depression week here. My trainer noticed I was shaking more and he got "on my case" about how I was handling Usher. Know what? He was right. I was going to back out of the ASCA trial, but he said he would run Usher for me. So, Usher is doing Sat. AM & PM sheep & cattle and Sun. AM & PM sheep & cattle. If Kelly runs him, there's no reason for a DQ. That's MY job!

I thought being away from them for a time being, would be like riding a bike, just get back on and it all comes back to you. I'm sure I am the most frustrating student Kelly has. Bless him for putting up with me this long.

2 comments:

  1. We all have our weaknesses. I sure have mine. You get the pup if it feels right, and your mentors sign off. As for what everyone thinks, well, whatever. If I listened to everyone, I certainly wouldn't be running a KELPIE in the trials ;0) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you getting a pup from?

    ReplyDelete