Tuesday, April 7, 2009

AHBA Trial

This was Usher & my first trial. I haven't trial a dog in many, many years. It showed. I had fun, did most of the course. I entered a lower course than I was going to- thank God. That way I could help my dog if he or I got into trouble. Here he is bringing the sheep around me. Oops, you missed a few Usher, but we had time to go get them.





This is the look I get on my face when everything goes blank. It's lovely, isn't it?
Here we are going through the L shaped pannels with an assisted drive. Whoops, wrong side, buddy.

There we go and make it through.



Over to the other side for the one panel wear or drive


Then we had to put them through a shoot and pen them. Now here's where the trouble started. Usher hasn't had much practice penning or taking stock out of pens. He penned OK. Getting the stock out was much more difficult-we DQ'd. He was a little rough. Same thing happened the next day only worse.
I'm not giving up.




No comments:

Post a Comment