Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April 15, 2009

Usher and I had our lesson. Isn't it sad when you forget your camera? Kelly had to change it a day because he had a corgi trial, he did very, very well - got reserve High In Trial. Missed High in Trial by 5 points. Usher and I worked on a few outruns getting further and further away, then it was back to penning.

Just for fun, he let out 6 head of cattle and Usher really amazed me. He did a nice outrun and fetch and brought them right to us. FUN FUN FUN!!!!

This week-end I'm headed out to Don Couch's for a penning clinic. I'm glad Kelly's been helping me so we don't make TOTAL fools of ourselves. Who am I kidding? We will anyway. On the way home, I made sure I knew where he lived. I get lost a lot.

Kelly ran into someone I once knew and were talking strange names of dogs. She said I once knew a gal who named her dog Migraine. He said, you mean Dianne, well she's a student of mine. Small dog world.

No comments:

Post a Comment