Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tribute to my trainer- Kelly Orr

No pics- I've used them all.
I just wanted to say that I am an only child and if I could have a younger brother- this is the man I would choose. He worries about my health, my dogs and me driving on snowy roads. His wife and children are lucky to have this man in their life.

I just want to let Kelly know that even though I will be seeing Dianne Deal occasionally, that he is my MAIN trainer. Thank you so much for your patience, your understanding and for being a friend.

Strange relationships grow between "dog friends" and you have been my best bud. I still keep in contact with my Oregon trainers. Once a dog friend, never to be removed, well........in most cases- LOL.

Thank you Kelly- See you Tuesday!!!
Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment