Sunday, January 18, 2009

the other woman

This is "the other woman" I hate her. She is going through about this time until November. The guy in the pic is my BF. I love him dearly, but HATE this car. The grand boys love it. Oh wow, Tommy's cool. I spend a lot of time in the pits. I really don't mind, but now that "dog days" are coming up.........it's going to divide us- dog vs. car. PLUS he has another car- he wants me to drive- LMAO. Oh, I can see that happening. I have trouble getting INTO the car. Special car seats, fire suits, mine would have to be pink- PLUS- dog's for dystonia on the front. Sponsors are few and far between. The "doggy bar" sponsors Tommy. Little Dutch Garden.

I would have to complain. Girlie stuff, then I don't know if I'd have enough "balls" to get in the car. Many women have- but they are much better than me.

I think I should stick to one sport at a time. Thank you, honey, for trying to get me to race. I'm too chicken. Also, thanks to the BC people for reading this mush.
Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment