Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Well, this is my first blog






I guess it's official. Usher now has his own blog. He worked sheep a few times when he was 7 months old. That was pretty much a disaster. He was slow to mature and I blame myself on not training him correctly. Here is his "baby photo".He is now over 2 years old.




We are working with Kelly Orr. I met him at a Meridian rodeo and loved the way he worked his Kelpies. I was going to Don Helsley, but he was so popular, it was hard to fit me into his schedule.




I took Kelly over to Don's and Don said "You have one good trainer there". That's all I needed to hear. I've been doing this off and on (had a long break since my divorce in 1997) and am very excited to get back into it again.




I have tons of more photo's. I will post more as I don't want to flood you with tons. But here is Usher at Don's house.


Notice he stays off the sheep lovely.






No comments:

Post a Comment