Friday, December 26, 2008

Usher's less today- Dec. 26th



Burr- It was cold. I wasn't worried about the freeway drive, but was worried about the back roads. Here I am, looking so lovely and warm.
Then Kelly stepped in to give me a few pointers. My feet were a little unsure because the ice was a little hard. I'm still trying to figure out how to post pics in the middle of my blog. Usher was a little pumped up from missing a lesson. He has his "there" is down pat and his directions pretty good. His trainer loves working with him and we enjoy working with him. If the fields are plowed we will go over next Tuesday. Don't want to hurt any sheep legs or dog feet from icey snow. I just love doing this!

1 comment:

  1. What you need to do is first insert the pictures and then go back in and put the typed text in. That is what I did with my blog.

    ReplyDelete