Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Haven't blogged in awhile

There's a couple of reasons for that. I was in the hospital. First time in many many years. Seems when either the neuro or the pharmacy mixed me up 6 months ago, they really messed me up. I have Pancreatitis. Most people get that from drinking, but mine was pill induced. I had hardly no potassium, so now I am on a bunch more meds.

I was very glad Kelly was in town when I wasn't feeling well and took Usher for training for 2 weeks. I didn't have to worry about him. Usher is learning, Kelly even let his daughter work him for a bit so he wouldn't forget a woman's voice. He's pretty smart-that guy.

No pictures, because I'm not there. I pick him up next Tuesday. Sure miss him. I'm trying real hard not to call too much (worried mom) I've never been apart from him this long, but feel he's in good hands.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better soon. Pancreatitis, that is very bad. I would be looking at them proving free meds from now on, if they are culpable. Glad that Ush is having a good time at sheep camp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about everything that you've been going through. Hope you're on the mend now. Boy can meds mess you up.

    I bet you're so looking forward to having Usher home again. He'll be good therapy for you too.

    ReplyDelete